Sunday, November 18, 2012

Review: Hidden by P.C. & Kristin Cast


The House of Night series is an international phenomenon, reaching #1 on U.S., German, and UK bestseller lists, and remaining a fixture on the New York Times Children’s Series bestseller list for more than 140 weeks and counting. With nearly 12 million copies in print, rights sold in thirty-eight countries to date, and relatable, addictive characters, this series is unstoppable. Now in Hidden, the tenth installment of the series, the stakes are higher than ever before.


Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.

****

I just finished reading this book, and as with the rest of them, I really liked it. I'm so glad the series is continuing on, there are just so many questions that still need to be answered! Like whose side is Kalona really on, is Health ever coming back, which of the fledglings are going to switch sides, and will Neferet EVER DIE!? 

I know a lot of people hate these books, but they are terribly wonderful. I've read the rest of P.C.'s books and I enjoy her writing. I actually wish she wrote this series herself as I can tell the difference where her daughter steps in and I think I like P.C's writing much, much better. But nevertheless, this is one of my favorite series at the moment and I always get giddy when I see that the next book is out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment